This quiet and peaceful plot of land in Kelusa, Ubud is just 20 minutes North of Ubud Center and is facing an unspoiled river valley view with palm groves. The land has been terraced and partially landscaped with many plants and trees and flower on the plot itself. A small chalet has already been constructed on the land and is able to either be added on to, or removed entirely, to suit the plans of the future owner. There are several freshwater springs on the property including one large enough to supply enough continuous water to support a natural swimming pool that would require no filters or chemicals. The access road comprises approximately 300m2 and would be shared with a neighbor, along with a car parking area. A highly reccomended plot of land, well suited for someone looking to build a property that is in a pristine and tranquil setting.
Land for sale in Singakerta Ubud
Build Your Dream Home, Here – Afordably…
A stunning plot of land set amongst tropical surroundings in a peaceful area of Northern Ubud. This elevated parcel has views overlooking the stepped valley and terraces below and gives a great vantage of the jungle ravine view to the East.
This is a magnificent site which is perfectly suited for someone with a vision and the desire to build their dream house in Bali.
This property has been meticulously thought through and provides excellent family living and entertainment. Final finishing work has not been done so the new owner can complete to their own taste.
The villa is built out on 700 sqm of land perched atop the Cliffside of the valley of Petanu River. This eco-home project is located in the growing community of caring families with integrated programs of permaculture plans, water and earth works plan, green construction. Community that seeks to realize balance between nature, local community and culture.
Construction completed so far:
* Bore-piled foundation into solid bed rock
* Two large bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms
* Large, open office or hobby area
* Open sitting area, which overlooks the river
* Guest toilet
* Foundations for outside gazebo overlooking the river
* 50,000 liter rainwater harvesting tank installed, which also acts as passive cooling for the lower floors
* 100 year old, recycled teak wood building (Limasan)
* High grade wooden floor laid (yet to be sanded and finished)
* Dinning area overlooking the river and greenery
* Joint ownership, (included in the sale price), of the Common Areas of the community which includes:
– establishing members café, reception, toilet and office
– Downstairs below the café as a work/yoga/meeting/play space
– Amphitheatre with backstage, toilet and storage facilities
– Small volley ball court
– Natural (no chemical) swimming pool, BBQ and recreational area, pool chairs and tables.
– Electrical power, fiber optic cable and water supply to the property
– Parking for one vehicle and one motorbike (vehicle pooling to be established)
Freehold land of 14 are for sale directly on the famous Ayung River, 3km south of Hanging Gardens and 0.5 km north of Pod Chocolate Factory and Elephant Park. It’s very rare to find any land available on the Ayung these days and this plot comes with the option to extend all along the riverside across two other plots with a total range of 1 hectare – suitable for a luxury jungle resort. The land is also just 20 minutes from Green School and 20 minutes from Sayan.
The surrounding area is stunning, with rice fields and grinning Balinese villagers. The land is steep so a full land survey has been done to show where and how deep the foundations should go. Alternatively a range of gladaks or joglos could be built up without major foundations. Car access is secure and on the notary deed. Electricity and water are also 25m away and easy to bring on to the land. The Land faces East with direct access to the river and views on the other side of a Chinese temple
Land Sale Ubud Bali
land for sale ubud