This property has been meticulously thought through and provides excellent family living and entertainment. Final finishing work has not been done so the new owner can complete to their own taste.
The villa is built out on 700 sqm of land perched atop the Cliffside of the valley of Petanu River. This eco-home project is located in the growing community of caring families with integrated programs of permaculture plans, water and earth works plan, green construction. Community that seeks to realize balance between nature, local community and culture.
Construction completed so far:
* Bore-piled foundation into solid bed rock
* Two large bedrooms each with ensuite bathrooms
* Large, open office or hobby area
* Open sitting area, which overlooks the river
* Guest toilet
* Foundations for outside gazebo overlooking the river
* 50,000 liter rainwater harvesting tank installed, which also acts as passive cooling for the lower floors
* 100 year old, recycled teak wood building (Limasan)
* High grade wooden floor laid (yet to be sanded and finished)
* Dinning area overlooking the river and greenery
* Joint ownership, (included in the sale price), of the Common Areas of the community which includes:
– establishing members café, reception, toilet and office
– Downstairs below the café as a work/yoga/meeting/play space
– Amphitheatre with backstage, toilet and storage facilities
– Small volley ball court
– Natural (no chemical) swimming pool, BBQ and recreational area, pool chairs and tables.
– Electrical power, fiber optic cable and water supply to the property
– Parking for one vehicle and one motorbike (vehicle pooling to be established)