A lodge-style room nestled in the jungle canopy features a king-sized bed, semi-alfresco garden bathroom with standing shower, as well as a veranda with a daybed. Using reclaimed teak wood from Javanese traditional house, redesigned with rustic interior and a touch of Nomadic style, this free standing cabin is surrounded by beautiful tropical plants and breath-taking view of sprawling rice fields and thousands of coconuts in sight. The spacious bedroom with smooth wooden flooring has a queen size bed and an en-suite garden bathroom with a rain shower. The veranda, designed with a comfortable divan, is an invitation for siesta or meditation.
Anton Villa can accommodate up to 2 adults.
1 King Bed
veranda with rice field valley and hill views
Entertainment – Android TV with Netflix
Mini fridge and coffee/tea maker
Ceiling fan, mosquito net and daily housekeeping
- Private roundtrip airport transfers: please contact us to arrange. It is recommended you arrange your transfer at least 48 hours prior to arrival.
- Yoga sessions can be arranged with additional fee (rate determined by the yoga instructor). The session can be held at either your villa, our garden or the yoga shala. Please contact us to make the arrangement prior to your stay.
- Covid-19 Related Cancellations: If you are unable to travel to Bali as a direct result of border closures or Government-imposed travel restrictions, we will do our best to assist you with a date change or provide you with a credit towards future travel for the room. Additional charges for date changes that result in a higher value will be charged to your account. Credit must be used within 12 months of issue date unless travel restriction is extended.
- Our Refund Policy : Guests are eligible for a full refund when canceling a reservation at least 24 hours before check-in (local time of the property).
- If the guest cancels a reservation less than 24 hours before check-in, they will still need to pay in full.
Rp800.000,-++ per night including breakfast for 2 Adults.
DEWI TARA HAVENS
An enchanting boutique setting for real exposure to nature and Balinese traditions
Perched in the backdrop of an authentic Balinese village, just within a thirty minute scenic drive from Ubud center, yet eons away from traffic, noise, and the hustle-bustle of the town. Our place is close to several ancient religious sites, such as The Tirta Empul holy spring water temple, Pura Gunung Kawi and Mengening Temple.
At our place, surrounded by nature, you can experience the beauty and slower pace of countryside life. It is an idyllic haven ideal for a spiritual or creative retreat for those who seek the real Bali experience or simply wish to refresh and recharge their body and spirit. Your days will pass in a flurry of activities as you trek, wander through the rice fields and tropical forests and discover the off beaten track, cycle around the area, pop into local ceremonies, experience a purification ceremony in one of the sacred water temples in the area, do yoga or meditation at our yoga Shala or just simply lounge in our infinity pool ensconced in lush greenery, and have a bon fire at night punctuated only by the harmonious sounds of the forest while watching the firefly light dance.
Prepare to immerse yourself in nature and culture and return truly relaxed and rejuvenated!
Using reclaimed teak wood from Javanese traditional houses, redesigned with rustic interior and a touch of Nomadic style, Dewi Tara Haven is a brand new, sparkling clean and spacious boutique setting, surrounded with vibrant tropical plants. Situated on 3,400 sqm of elevated hillside land with breathtaking views of the rice field terraces and tropical jungle, the vast gardens and tropical landscape are specifically designed to create the real rain forest feeling to match the surroundings.
Dewi Tara Haven consists of 5 (five) independent villas all unique and private, built with locally sourced materials that blend in effortlessly with the natural surroundings along with the friendliest and most helpful staffs that will make your stay memorable. All villas offer superb views of either our lush garden or the rice field valley. The choice is yours.
Our facilities include, an outdoor fireplace located in our picturesque garden overlooking the serene Prajapati Temple and the rice field valley, a yoga shala nestled within the lush foliage, and an infinity pool with wooden decking that provides ample space for lounging and soaking up the sun.
Our onsite Naga Restaurant has several selections of Balinese and Western cuisines for lunch and dinner served in our semi-alfresco Wantilan with a spectacular view of the valley.
- Dewi Tara Haven is not equipped with Air Conditioners, as we try to be as nature friendly as possible; but don’t worry because the villas are designed with ample natural ventilation and ceiling fans for your comfort.
- We also help the fireflies reclaim the night by using just enough lights so you can see your way.
- Ceiling fan
- Flat screen Smart TV
- Electric kettle
- Mini fridge
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Private entrance
- Day bed
- Electric outlet near the bed
In your private bathroom:
- Free toiletries
- Toilet paper
The Suite Villa: Rp1.500.000++ per night
Selma Villa: Rp1.000.000++ per night
Anton Villa: Rp800.000++ per night
Garden Villa: Rp600.000++ per night
Coco’s Villa: Rp750.000++ per night
- Breakfast inclusive
- 21% Tax & Service
AIRBNB Link : Here!